BPD-T Steam Turbine Bearing Protection Device
Problem: Steam and condensate ingress into process steam turbine bearing housings due to the heavy concentration of steam in the local environment.
Solution: The BPD-T
- Specifically Designed for process Steam Turbines
- Incorporates all of the standard BPD contamination exclusion features
- Designed to be slow rolled indefinitely while excluding any contamination ingress into the bearing housing
- Designed for ease of installation
- Standard BPD-T operates effectively up to 650oF in heavy steam environments