Problem 1: Paper machines operate in hot, humid environments resulting in reduced bearing life, costly downtime and lost production.Paper machine bearings most often fail due to contamination ingress into the bearing housing.
Solution: The BPD-FM (Flange Mount) is designed specifically for paper machine applications.
- Redundant dynamic and static contamination ingress protection
- No speed limitations
- Designed for ease of installation and removal.
- Replacing the coating on a roll won’t necessitate the purchase of new BPD-FM…instead simply unbolt it, replace the O-rings and reinstall…the BPD-FM can be reused indefinitely
- Operates effectively up to 650oF in heavy steam environments.
- 303ss Rotor, 660 Bronze Stator, and Viton elastomers are standard materials
- Split and solid designs perform identically
- Retains lubrication regardless of method
- Will not allow automatic oilers to overfill the bearing housing.